Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Hi everyone , Its been a while

Hi everyone. Its been a while since I updated this blog.

My family is doing okay, my grandfather died about 2 weeks ago, that was rough(but also okay), I have moved again, got married, and currently considering going back to finish my BA .


For the next month or so I am working on posting 3x a week. Today is day 1.

I decided to post things that made me think.  This is the first one that came to mind.


Proverbs 1-New International Version (NIV)

Purpose and Theme

1 The proverbs of Solomon son of David, king of Israel:
2 for gaining wisdom and instruction;
    for understanding words of insight;
3 for receiving instruction in prudent behavior,
    doing what is right and just and fair;
4 for giving prudence to those who are simple,[a]
    knowledge and discretion to the young—
5 let the wise listen and add to their learning,
    and let the discerning get guidance—
6 for understanding proverbs and parables,
    the sayings and riddles of the wise.[b]
7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge,
    but fools[c] despise wisdom and instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment